Gift Basket & Gift Hamper Deliveries
Free Delivery on Gift Baskets over $120
•FREE Standard Delivery on all gift baskets & gift hampers over $120 to a single delivery address. (This excludes all Same Day courier services.) •Gift baskets over $120 will be offered a discounted same day rate.
Auckland Express Same Day Gift Basket Delivery
•Same Day Auckland Residential Gift Hamper Deliveries (Evening Delivery)- Must be ordered before 10am Only available to main suburbs South of Mt Wellington (Excluding Pukekohe) •$38 for gift hampers under $120 $22 for orders over $120
Waikato/ Bay of Plenty Same Day Gift Basket Deliveries $18- $22
•Same day afternoon residential gift basket delivery to Tauranga, Rotorua, Putaruru, Tirau, Tokoroa if ordered before 10am $22 or $10 if your gift hamper is over $120 •Same Day afternoon Residential gift basket delivery to Hamilton, Cambridge, Huntly, Matamata, Ngaruawahia, & Te Awamutu $18 or $8 if your gift hamper is over $120 •This courier service leaves Hamilton at 1pm.
North Island Gift Basket Delivery $13
•Please allow 1-2 working days for gift hamper delivery(Mon-Fri) Excluding the day of dispatch. •Orders must be placed by 11am for same day dispatch. (Please note dispatch means the day it is sent from us, not the day it is delivered) •Choose your preferred dispatch date at checkout.
South Island Gift Basket Deliveries $16
•Please allow 2-3 working days for South Island Gift Hamper delivery (Mon-Fri) Excluding the day of dispatch. •Orders must be placed by 11am for same day dispatch. (Please note dispatch means the day it is sent from us, not the day it is delivered) •Choose your preferred dispatch date at checkout.
Rural Gift Basket Deliveries
•Please allow an extra 1-3 working days for rural gift basket deliveries.
Fathers Day Cut Off Times
As we are currently in lockdown we would recomend sending your gift out extra early to avoid courier delays. Below is our recomended cut off times. We will still send Fathers Day orders after these times and will mark them Urgent but delivery is not guarenteed before Fathers Day. All gifts will come with a do not open until Fathers Day note.
North Island- Monday 30th August 10am
South Island- Thursday 26th August 10am
Excludes Rurals these take an extra 1-3 working days so please allow an extra 3 working days (Mon-Fri) on top of the cutoff times above.
General Delivery Information
- Please select your prefered dispatch date at checkout, as we use a third party courier service we cannot guarantee that your parcel will arrive on a certain date, but please leave us a note for a birthday or special occasion and we will try our best to have it arrive by that date.
- We constantly track all parcel sent and follow up with the courier company regularly to help ensure all parcels arrive within our given timeframes.
- We send all parcels out in good faith following the couriers delivery time frames, we always try our best to have your parcel arrive on time.
- If we are experiencing delays in certain areas we will send parcels out a day early, and the box will be marked not to open until the specified day. We would rather your gift arrive early than late.
- We don't offer weekend or public holiday deliveries.
Extra Delivery Information by Towns
- Auckland Deliveries
- Hamilton Deliveries
- Rotorua Deliveries
- Tauranga Deliveries
- Napier, Hastings & Hawke's Bay Deliveries
- New Plymouth & Taranaki Deliveries
- Palmerston North Deliveries
- Wainuiomata, Petone & Lower Hutt Deliveries
- Wellington Deliveries
- Whangarei Deliveries
Alcohol Gift Baskets and Hampers
- All Gift boxes containing alcohol must be signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone over 18 is home to sign for the parcel.
- Alternatively, a work address is a good idea if you are unsure.
- We accept no responsibility to delays caused by no one being home to sign for the gift. If no one is home a calling card may be left.
Chilled Gift Boxes with Cheese
- To ensure freshness we will not dispatch any gift boxes containing cheese on a Friday to a North Island address or on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday to a South Island address.
- If you order a chilled gift box on one these days it will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
- Unfortunately, we also cannot deliver these products to rural addresses.
- Please ensure that you have the correct ward and room number and that the recipient hasn't been discharged, or isn't due to be discharged on the day.
- The courier will deliver to the central incoming goods delivery area, it is then the responsibility of hospital staff to get the gift to the intended recipient.
- We accept no responsibility if the recipient has already been discharged and gone home, you will incur another delivery fee to get the gift re-delivered to the recipients home address. This will also incur extra delivery delays.
- If you supply an incorrect address and we deliver the gift box, then we accept no responsibility for the mistake.
- If we need to redeliver to another address there will be a new delivery charge and potential delivery delays. Parcel redirects can take up to 3 additional working days.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.