Christmas Deliveries & Cut Off Times for Guarenteed Delivery before ChristmasPlease allow an extra day on top of standard delivery time frames due to Xmas courier delays.Hamilton- Please order before 11am on Tuesday 24th
Same Day Waikato/BOP- Monday 23rd before 11am (This service is only for residential addresses)North Island- Please order before 11am Thursday 19th December (Last date for North Island Gift Hampers with cheese is Wednesday 18th 11am)
North Island Rural-Tuesday 17th before 11am
South Island- Wednesday 18th December 11am (Last date for South Island Gift Hampers with cheese is Monday 16th 11am)
South Island Rural- Monday 16th before 11am (No cheeses can be sent to South Island rural addresses)
We can still send parcels out after these dates but we cannot guarentee delivery before Xmas
General Delivery Information
- Please select your prefered delivery date at checkout, as we use a third party courier service we cannot guarantee that your parcel will arrive on time.
- However we do constantly track all parcel sent and follow up with the courier company regularly to help ensure all parcels arrive on time.
- We send all parcels out in good faith following the couriers delivery time frames, we try our best to have your parcel arrive on your selected delivery date.
- If we are experiencing delays in certain areas we will send parcels out a day early, and the box will be marked not to open until the specified day.
- We would rather your gift arrive early than late.
- We don't offer weekend or public holiday deliveries.
Extra Delivery Information by Towns
Alcohol Gift Baskets and Hampers
- All Gift boxes containing alcohol must be signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone over 18 is home to sign for the parcel.
- Alternatively, a work address is a good idea if you are unsure.
- We accept no responsibility to delays caused by no one being home to sign for the gift. If no one is home a calling card may be left.
Chilled Gift Boxes with Cheese
- To ensure freshness we will not dispatch any gift boxes containing cheese on a Friday to a North Island address or on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday to a South Island address.
- If you order a chilled gift box on one these days it will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
- Unfortunately, we also cannot deliver these products to rural addresses.
- Please ensure that you have the correct ward and room number and that the recipient hasn't been discharged, or isn't due to be discharged on the day.
- The courier will deliver to the central incoming goods delivery area, it is then the responsibility of hospital staff to get the gift to the intended recipient.
- We accept no responsibility if the recipient has already been discharged and gone home, you will incur another delivery fee to get the gift re-delivered to the recipients home address.
- If you supply an incorrect address and we deliver the gift box, then we accept no responsibility for the mistake.
- If we need to redeliver to another address there will be a new delivery charge and potential delivery delays.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.